Like what you see but want it in different colors or a different size? Let me create a unique and original artwork specially for you!
General steps as below:
- Pick an art style (one of my paintings you love), email me a photo of your home, then we decide together the dimension, tone (color scheme) and price for the future artwork.
- Before I work on the project, I collect 50% of the amount, the balance after finishing the painting.
- I send you an image of the work in progress to ensure that you are happy with it.
- Once the artwork has been completed (2-4 weeks), I send the final image for validation.
- After receive the rest payment, I will package the painting very well and send it to you with a certificate of authenticity.
Let’s have a brilliant project together!
Xiaoyang was wonderful to work with. She paid close attention to what I was wanting and created a beautiful work of art for my brand new office suite. I’m excited to hang it in my office and I’m deeply grateful for Xiaoyang’s talent and highly recommend her for commissioned artwork.
Angela Costello, United States
In my most humble of ways, I thank God you have succeeded. Your work is inspiring and has given my eyes and body rest and beauty when none was available. I do not have the means to see you opening, but, know it will be a success. If I had the funds I would have purchased your work when it was more affordable (LOL). You have a gift, give it to the world each day. Pick up your brush and touch the souls of others with your wonderful talent.
Joe Lucasti, USA
Dear pretty lady, thanks for sharing me all the wonderful feeling, I was able to feel a moment of peace, hope and love in a time of great loss. Your work is very inspiring and the beauty in your work reflected from the beauty coming from both, your inner and outer. You touched my soul with your wonderful talent. Always take your brush and paint the light in the darkness. La vie est belle...
Dear Xiaoyang Galas, I just wanted to let you know how absolutely beautiful your pictures are. They remind me of my favorite master, Vincent van Gogh. They are so full of color, life and light. I love them. They have deeply inspired me in my own work. I wish you all the success and inspiration you could possibly want. Thanks.
Marque Pierre, UK
I was amazed to see how young you are with such a mature body of work. I love the looseness of your brush strokes. They remind me of the deft way that Robert Henri used the brush. My favorites are any paintings that feel like you were there on sight feverishly capturing the light, movement and forms. You inspire!